Tottenham’s Mauricio Pochettino says touchline ban is ‘completely unfair’


• Spurs manager in ‘shock’ after receiving two-match suspension
• Dele Alli in contention to play at Southampton on Saturday

Mauricio Pochettino has described his “shock” at receiving a two-game touchline ban and £10,000 fine from the Football Association for his conduct following the 2-1 defeat at Burnley last month.

The Tottenham manager furiously confronted the referee, Mike Dean, after the game and will consequently watch their next two matches – away fixtures at Southampton on Saturday and Liverpool on 31 March – from the directors’ boxes at St Mary’s and Anfield. But Pochettino outlined his disappointment at the sanction, of which he was informed on Tuesday, and will assess the governing body’s written explanation before deciding whether to appeal.

Continue reading…
Source: Football News
Link : Tottenham’s Mauricio Pochettino says touchline ban is ‘completely unfair’

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Subscribe Now!

To get this amazing SOCCER FANATICS Ebook FREE

By subscribing to this newsletter you agree to our Privacy Policy